fam

fam

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Firey

don't let this cell pic fool you, she was just screaming two seconds before (and she looks more red in person) 

I pride myself on instilling independence in my kids, and sometimes that comes with stubbornness.

Miss Avery is the most clingy of all my kids, she loves attention and is very passionate about everything. She is my drama Queen, and Rhys my drama King. Gotta love that Gwen, my middle child is the most laid back of the three. 

Anyways all three kids have tints of red in their hair, to greater or lesser extent. They get it from their fathers side, even though I often get the "they get their red from mama". No my red is from a bottle... The red they do have comes and goes during the year, summer being the most noticeable time. 

middle of summer, look at the red!
Last year Rhys' turned more blond during the summer then ever before (that I can take credit for) 
Rhys summer of 2012

about 1987/8

Avery's hair is already starting to go red again, and I've noticed her personality is getting more firey along with it. 

Maybe she's just in a mood...

Maybe its her new medication, I always knew when she was ready for a dose before it was due because she would get cranky...

.... or maybe its just the new tooth that just broke through. 

I don't know. But I do know that Avery is going to be my firey, passionate, lively child. Who bites at the moment. 

Watch out world. Avery's coming! 



No comments: