fam

fam

Saturday 20 April 2013

Super heros

Most people spend a lifetime looking for a real life hero...

Halloween 

those who will overcome adversity,

2 year old Rhys 

Avery after PDA surgery 

Gwen 1 day old



And still have a smile on their face.
Avery

Gwen

Avery, Rhys & Gwen

Those who you look up to





No matter how small



Or silly they might be.
Avery

Gwen & Avery 

Rhys

 Those who change you for the better.

Rhys and Mommy - by Darrell Sharpe Photography

Avery & Mommy 

Gwen & Daddy for the first time


I am lucky and blessed to have met three true hero's, and they call me mommy. 

I don't think I could not have overcome what they have lived through in their short lives. 


Even if Gwen is in a grumpy, eat your soul mood 

My babies will be 16 months old tomorrow, and Rhys 5 in a week! Thank you all for being my hero's







1 comment:

Kelli said...

Such a beautiful post!