fam

fam

Tuesday 23 April 2013

what about mama?

I've been asked in real life, Erin why haven't you shared many current images of you? Love the kiddos and all, but it would be nice to see/hear more about you.

Its hard to think about putting up current pics. I'm usually alone, so I take pics of the kids. Or if daddy is home, I take pics of him and the kids. I know I could make the effort to take more of me too, and I should, but I am in the midst of loosing weight and am at the awkward in-between stage. If I stick at this weight much longer, I will take pics. In-fact due to the Ninja's 5th birthday this weekend, there will be pics of me then. I won't remove myself from the kids pics and deprive them of memories of their mama.

Most times when I put up a pic of the kids its just a hay I should put a pic up, I know I have one of the kids!

I should post a pic of the work I'm doing on Rhys' loot bags(boxes).

16 of these bad boys latter... 


  Joys of a themed birthday and you can't find what you want! Imagine what I would have had to do if the first half wasn't in the pool.

I'm also swamped with getting ready for Sci-Fi on the rock which is also this weekend. But at least my geekyness is deep seeded

My big brother and I, see look a pic of me! Yes I know he's the one rocking the Superman shirt but it totally counts 

My parents changed our bedtimes so we could watch TNG, as a family we watched marathons of Babylon 5. Our bedtime stories were the Hobbit & Lord of the Rings.

And apparently we are raising the next generation of geeks. When Rhys wasn't even 2 he was making time machines and robots (pretend, I promise if he actually made a time machine the world would know) He gets excited and recognizes Dr. Who (only gets to watch episodes after we do if we think he can) and the Tardis. His bedtime stories are 5 minute Marvel Stories, from me and The Hobbit with daddy. He knows more random comic book stuff then me, and has started playing games on his 3DS that nana give him for Christmas. See she is continuing the trend she started with my brother and I. He also is a classical music & art fan. I can only guess that the girls will be the same given what they are surrounded by. Avery is already a fan of dressing up in "ooh ooh pretty" things and Gwen is so enthusiastic about everything she does. They would make a great cosplaying duo.
But if they are not interested in all things geek that's fine too. Who knows they all could be interested in sports, art, music, theater, math (they will have to call auntie Kelly for help with that one) anything. As long as they are healthy and happy who cares?


No comments: