fam

fam

Sunday 25 August 2013

Clarification... maybe

So I don't think I fully got across what I wanted to in my last post on denial, I can't and wont fully forget our NICU experience. But some facts are now a little muddled in my head.

Maybe its a coping mechanism that I couldn't remember exactly how long it had been before I held the girls.

Maybe I am forgetting and I don't want to. That wouldn't be fair for the girls.

Maybe its just because I have 3 very active kids.

I don't know.

But I am also getting facts of Rhys' childhood muddled too. If it isn't written down, I don't always remember dates of his firsts.

Also, it doesn't hurt to talk about it. I just find that it can turn into a very long conversation, and then they look differently at the girls. I think it would be better sometimes to let people get to know them before they find out how early they were.


Avery- Jan 27, 2013

Rhys- Jan 27, 2013

Gwen - Jan 27, 2013

I know that I have a hard time writing posts because I have a learning disability and I try to write what I think, but that isn't always what comes out. It is what prevented me from posting for a long time.

I wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings about what I post. Especially about such sensitive topics that come up in the blog. Know that I never never want to hurt anyone.

I hope this didn't muddle things up more.


No comments: