fam

fam

Sunday 25 August 2013

Scrapbooks

I loved making a digital photo book (semi scrapbook) for the NICU on the girls first birthday as a visual reminder and resource for other parents.

Not every baby will have the same NICU experience, that I know for a fact from having two very different ones with the girls and hearing about Matthew and Angela.

I have been scrapbooking for years and have an opportunity to go to an all day even in late September where the proceeds are going to charity, something right up my ally. I have been putting off starting the girls books but now with such a great start I have been going through pics getting Gwen's ready. I hope that if I get everything ready, pick out layouts pics and paper that I might get through at least her leaving the NICU.

But due to trying to get them all organized I am cursing the software I have to make multiple small pics in one sheet of 4x6. I haven't used it since I was still pregnant with the girls and cluing up Rhys' first year book.

example of Rhys' visits 


See I am a scrapbook procrastinator! Rhys was 4 before I finished his book, wait... I haven't done the last page yet oops.

But I do well in organized events with everyone scrapbooking around me. The last retreat I went to, I ended up finishing Rhys' book doing 15 double pages in one weekend. So giving myself 13 hours to try to get through over 4 months and 4 holidays I think I might just do it, if I prep.

So back to prepping. Wish me luck.

No comments: