fam

fam

Thursday 29 August 2013

news

So a few posts back I mentioned that I might be guest blogging for someone. Well I am, and she posted it today! I opted to share my last 4 years post.

I'm excited because Lisa B has a great audience and I hope that even one person who reads it might find hope in our story. Lisa is a wonderful woman who has cheered on everyone in the TTC community and has shared her struggle through 6 years of trying for her own little one. Thankfully she recently had her beautiful son, and has now extended her blog to others who can share other stories of the many different sides of trying to conceive. Thanks for the opportunity Lisa!  

That is the main reason why I blog.



Also, I finally found out about Rhys' kindergarten times. He is all mornings until Feb and he won't start until the day after school starts for the older kids. The other thing we discovered is that his teacher that he had through kinderstart has moved to another school so he has a new teacher that we don't even know her name!

7 days until he starts.

We had a Menchie's date 

he might regret making that face later 

Dancing for frozen yogurt 

1 comment:

Jess said...

I read your post from Lisa's blog and look forward to read more from you. You have such a big heart for your kids and are an amazing advocate for them. I struggled with infertility. Reading your blog gives me a view of what could have been if God hadn't blessed my unicornuate uterus with a cervix of steel. Which I think prepares me for the future, I am hoping to become a L&D nurse!