fam

fam

Wednesday 27 March 2013

4th times a charm?

Not really...

So we have been trying to find a gate for the bottom of our stairs because the girls play on the main floor and Avery has been scaling them. We have tried 3 different types that seemed to be what we needed based on their boxes, non would work at the bottom due to the fact that there isn't any studs on the bottom.

After chasing Avery up the stairs over 30 times yesterday I called DH and bagged him to get a gate while he was out at work.

So he brings home another one that can't go at the bottom of the stairs. I guess at the top of the first set is the best we can do... but it still means that Avery can climb to the gate and look pathetic.

We are in jail! 

Gwen was using the red heart shape as an empty cup to rattle along the bars... silly girl! 

Rhys wanted to join the jail 

looking in on the prisoners 

if we look pathetic you'll take it down right???

if I can put things on the other side I can get out too???
Not sure how I'm going to get them to stop climbing even these stairs, I guess eventually it will loose its luster and they will stop. But today isn't that day

No comments: