fam

fam

Friday 8 March 2013

Working out

So I've been thinking of working out for some time, after having the girls I dropped down to "tiny" sized.

Then I had Mirena put in (a long story for a latter day...) and put on the water weight. I ballooned up to larger then I was before getting pregnant with the girls. I just got it removed at the end of Jan and lost ~20lbs since then.

I want to be healthy and active for my kids, I don't need to be "tiny" sized but active yes.

I also have to work on my muscle development, they suffered during the two weeks I was on bedrest. You wouldn't believe how much muscle mass I lost in such a short amount of time. It took 10 months before stairs didn't hurt my knees and then the moment winter hit they hurt again.

I'm more active and in better shape then I was after Rhys.

Post Rhys, 7 months before pregnancy with the Girls 
And I know this because I started working out a week ago... and last night I got just dance 4 which has a nice work out function. And it also is just a nice getting you active.

Here's hoping I can be not "tiny" sized, but my perfect size.

before any weight was lost, with Gwen

No comments: