fam

fam

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Beginnings

Rhys' first days of school have been great. No tears from him or us.


Rhys' sign thanks to Scarlett Love she is so awesome and made this really quickly 

"enough pics mom!" - Rhys

Class of 2026

Giving Dad a squeeze in his Class of 2026 t-shirt

Gift from his teacher on his first day

We have had to change his wake-up time and bed time twice since Thursday in attempts to get him to school on time. We only live 5 min walk away so there is no school bus, but I have still drove him over in a mad dash three of his four days. I think we finally have worked out the best sleep/wake-up seclude for him because today was on time.  I'm doing a lot better with the early mornings then I thought I would. I'm not a morning person. But the positive is that I'm getting better with it as we go.

I'm already wishing he had full days. 

I feel like I just drop him off and then need to go back to get him, but we have to wait until grade 1 before we get full days.

Still enjoying a break from appointments, still another week before we get one and then we jump head long into it again. 

No comments: