fam

fam

Sunday 1 September 2013

Just keep swimming

We have hit September, and I'm getting anxious.

I know I really shouldn't but I'm feeling like I used to gearing up to a new school year. I grew to hate school due to being bullied. But I loved University because I truly love to learn.

Rhys isn't me.

Rhys has no worries about going to school. He is looking forward to it and loving it. So I have to just let him be, work through my nerves, and make sure he doesn't know about my anxiety.

I also fear that my sweet little man might bully others and that makes me sick to my stomach. We have had many story sessions about bullies and how to deal with them. I also told him stories about my own experiences and finding out that people didn't realize that their actions were hurting me. Anything to prevent it from happening.

But now we have 4 days until he starts. He has all of his supplies, now I just need to figure out what I need to help him through the year.

Aug 2013


How is it that he is going to school?

Aug 2010



I have also been enjoying the longest break between doctor appointments for the girls. We are entering into our 3rd week and we still have 16 days before the next one. I will love it when this becomes the norm instead of the exception.

But then we are right back into it with two appointments that week.


No comments: